“Blessed are those who keep His testimonies, / Who seek Him with all their heart” (Psa. 119:2).
A. The first kind is the letter-keepers, illustrated by the Judaizers and Saul of Tarsus (Phil. 3:6b, 2).
B. The second kind is the God-seekers, illustrated by the psalmists, especially by the writer of Psalm 119, and by the apostle Paul (2 Cor. 3:6):
1. They seek God with all their heart (Psa. 119:2).
2. They love God’s name and remember it (vv. 132, 55).
3. They entreat God’s face (v. 58).
4. They ask for God’s face to shine on them (v. 135).
5. They walk in God’s pres...